Are you a bright and ambitious Account Executive with at least 12-18 months’ solid agency experience in PR, social media or digital marketing? Are you keen to progress quickly with an award-winning, fast-paced PR and social agency in the beautiful city of Bath?
We’re looking for an outstanding all-rounder to provide valuable media relations, content creation and social media support across a range of B2C accounts.
If you have the ability and organisational skills to juggle multiple tasks and like the idea of working with top kids’ and family brands, this could be the perfect role for you.
Working in a close-knit team, you will help deliver integrated PR and social media campaigns for some of our busiest consumer accounts. Responsibilities will include:
- Drafting press releases, pitching PR ideas and securing product placement in target media
- Identifying and nurturing relationships with press and key influencers (bloggers, Instagrammers, Youtubers)
- Planning, drafting and scheduling social media content for a range of clients across Facebook, Twitter & Instagram
- Supporting creation of visual assets: lifestyle photography/video, infographics, branded images
- Driving community engagement & growth via fresh, topical content which promotes our clients’ key messages using the appropriate tone of voice
- Writing blog content across a wide range of topics & uploading to our clients’ websites
- Creating and distributing regular e-newsletters via Mailchimp
- Helping create, manage and measure PPC and social media ad campaigns
- Regular reporting and evaluation of PR & social media results using Google Analytics
- Support with the planning & management of press launches, live events & photography shoots
We’re looking for an ambitious, confident all-round communicator who has a good understanding of consumer media, and a real hunger for spotting media opportunities and securing press coverage. Able to write punchy, engaging copy, you’ll be keen to pitch ideas or products over the phone or face-to-face.
You’ll also need to have very strong social media skills, with proven experience of managing client accounts, growing social reach and developing an engaged community. You will be familiar with using scheduling tools such as Hootsuite and Buffer, and possess great organisational skills which are essential for this busy, varied role. Tracking the latest trends in social, you will need to come up with relevant ideas to incorporate those trends into the accounts you’re working on.
An engaging personality and team player is essential – someone who is flexible and willing to take on a wide range of tasks. A strong eye for detail and good presentation skills are also required. Basic photography and graphic skills including familiarity with Photoshop are desirable, though not essential.
For an ambitious person wanting to fast-track their career, this varied role will give you the opportunity to work in a small team on globally recognised brands. Plus you’ll be based in lovely offices in the beautiful, thriving city of Bath.
- £20-£22k depending on experience
- 25 days holiday per year, plus an extra day for each year’s service
- Individual training plan and annual training allowance
- Annual performance related bonus
- Regular team outings
- Pension scheme
How to Apply
To apply, please send your CV and a covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org.