Are you a talented Account Manager with proven experience working within a consumer PR, digital or social media agency? Fancy joining a thriving team to work on integrated campaigns for leading UK brands?
Highlight is a fast-growing, award-winning PR agency based in stunning offices in the heart of Bath. You really couldn’t ask for a nicer spot. And we work with some brilliant food and drink, toy, parenting and lifestyle brands. Even better.
We’re now looking for a brilliant all-rounder to join our team – someone who can play a crucial role in delivering creative campaigns across multiple platforms and be client-facing. Previous agency experience is essential, as are strong digital, creative and especially social media skills.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a small, friendly and ambitious team, with plenty of responsibility, team support and opportunity to progress. What are you waiting for?
What you’d be doing:
Day to day, you’d be helping create, plan, implement and evaluate integrated PR, digital and social media campaigns for top consumer brands. Responsibilities will include:
- Effective account management of client campaigns within agreed budgets:
- Planning: preparing and maintaining detailed PR, digital and social media plans
- Client liaison: presenting strategies, ideas and providing regular reports to clients and internal stakeholders
- Briefing and liaising with external creative partners and agencies
- Creating and drafting regular, timely and engaging content for different media channels and audiences
- Identifying and pitching to relevant journalists and influencers
- Setting up paid social campaigns to support organic activities
- Evaluating results of PR, digital and social activities using relevant tools
What skills/experience we’re after:
- Proven experience managing integrated consumer PR campaigns – including social, digital and events
- Exceptional planning, organisational and decision-making skills
- Working experience running brand campaigns across Twitter, Facebook and Instagram, creating organic content and managing paid ads
- Good knowledge of key social media and analytics software (eg Hootsuite, Google Analytics, Facebook Insights etc)
- A natural flair for a good PR story and an ability to pitch ideas to media effectively
- Strong all-round copywriting and client management skills
- A team player, who is keen to be involved in helping promote and build Highlight.
What benefits you can expect:
Working in a small agency, you can expect to enjoy a higher level of responsibility – with the active support of senior directors and other team members.
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- 25 days’ holiday per year (plus bank holidays), plus an extra day for each year’s service completed
- An individual training plan and annual training allowance
- An annual performance-related bonus
How to Apply:
To apply, please send your CV with a covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why you think you’ve got what it takes to thrive in this role at Highlight, and your salary expectations.