Consumer Senior Account Manager – FMCG food brands
Are you a talented consumer Account Manager looking for the next step up to Senior Account Manager? We’re looking for someone with proven agency experience working across consumer PR, influencer marketing and social media for FMCG brands.
Our clients include leading UK and global food and drink companies. As a brilliant all-rounder, you’ll play a crucial role in crafting and delivering creative campaigns across multiple platforms and be a lead client contact. Previous FMCG agency experience is essential, as are strong PR, influencer and social skills.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a small, friendly and ambitious team, with plenty of responsibility, team support and opportunity to progress.
Our offices are based in the centre of the stunning city of Bath, though we also offer a range of flexible WFH options.
Day to day, you’d be helping to plan, deliver and evaluate integrated PR and digital-led campaigns for top FMCG brands. Responsibilities will include:
- Effective account management of client campaigns within agreed budgets
- Planning: prepare and deliver detailed integrated plans spanning PR, social, influencer marketing, digital content and experiential events/brand activations (post COVID)
- Client liaison: as the main point of contact for clients, present strategies, identify news hooks, implement activity and provide regular reports to clients / internal stakeholders
- PR: identify and create compelling media campaigns e.g. news generation, product placement. Draft and pitch in press releases and features, together with sourcing or commissioning media assets.
- Influencer Marketing: identify, onboard and manage organic and paid influencers ensuring they deliver engaging, on-brand content for our clients, which also supports wider integrated brand activity
- Social media: devise & deliver integrated, creative content strategies together with supporting paid ads campaigns
- Managing a small team of junior staff across various account teams
- Help identify organic growth or new business opportunities within Highlight’s niche sectors of food and drink, and kids and toys.
- Proven agency experience managing integrated FMCG brand campaigns – including PR, influencer marketing and social media
- Exceptional planning, organisational and reporting skills
- A natural and creative flair for engaging content, and intuitive knowledge of what makes a good consumer PR story
- Insight and familiarity working with paid lifestyle influencers: ability to devise creative campaigns, negotiate contracts, write creative briefs and manage content delivery
- Proven experience managing integrated social campaigns across Instagram, Facebook TikTok, YouTube and Twitter, plus familiarity with paid social ads
- Confidence to pitch ideas to clients and national media effectively
- Ability to report back campaign success by analysing key social and PR metrics
- Exceptional all-round copywriting and client management skills
- A team player, who is keen to be involved in helping promote and build Highlight
Working in a small agency, you can expect to enjoy a higher level of responsibility – with the active support of senior directors and other team members.
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- 25 days’ holiday per year (plus bank holidays), plus an extra day for each year’s service completed
- An individual training plan and annual training allowance
- An annual performance-related bonus
- Company laptop and mobile phone
- Flexible working hours
- Regular virtual or F2F social events
- Company pension scheme
How to apply
Please send your CV with a covering note to email@example.com explaining why you think you’ve got what it takes to fill this role, plus your salary expectations.