Are you a dynamic consumer PR Account Manager or Senior Account Manager looking to join a small yet mighty team based in Bath, working on fast-paced integrated campaigns for national and international brands?
We’re looking for a talented individual with solid agency experience, who can hit the ground running managing multi-dimensional PR, influencer and social campaigns for some of our biggest clients.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a friendly and ambitious team, with plenty of responsibility, team support and opportunity to grow.
Our offices are based in the centre of the beautiful city of Bath, though we also offer a range of flexible WFH options.
Day to day, you’d be helping to plan, deliver and evaluate integrated PR and digital-led campaigns for top FMCG brands. Responsibilities will include:
- Effective account management of client campaigns within agreed budgets
- Planning: preparing and delivering detailed integrated plans spanning PR, social, influencer marketing, digital content and/or experiential events/brand activations, sourcing and briefing suppliers as required
- Client liaison: acting as key point of contact for clients, presenting strategies, identifying news hooks, implementing activity and providing regular reports to clients / internal stakeholders
- PR: identifying and creating compelling media campaigns e.g. news generation, product placement. Drafting and pitching press releases and features, together with sourcing or commissioning media assets.
- Influencer Marketing: identifying, onboarding and managing organic and paid influencers ensuring they deliver engaging, on-brand content for our clients, which also supports wider integrated brand activity
- Social media: devising & delivering integrated, creative content strategies together with supporting paid ads campaigns
- Proven agency experience managing integrated FMCG brand campaigns – including PR, influencer marketing and social media
- Exceptional planning, organisational and reporting skills, including managing campaign budgets
- A natural and creative flair for creating engaging content, and intuitive knowledge of what makes a good consumer PR story
- Insight and familiarity working with paid lifestyle influencers: ability to devise creative campaigns, negotiate contracts, write creative briefs and manage content delivery
- Proven experience managing integrated social campaigns across platforms such as Instagram, Facebook TikTok, YouTube and Twitter, plus familiarity with paid social ads
- Confidence to pitch ideas to clients and national media effectively
- Ideally experience working on global PR toolkits for multi-market campaigns
- Exceptional all-round copywriting, presentation and client management skills
- A team player, who is keen to be involved in helping promote and build Highlight
Working in a small agency, you can expect to enjoy a higher level of responsibility – with the active support of senior directors and other team members.
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- 25 days’ holiday per year (plus bank holidays), plus an extra day for each year’s service completed
- An individual training plan and annual training allowance
- An annual performance-related bonus
- Company laptop and mobile phone
- Hybrid working options and flexitime hours
- Regular virtual or F2F social events
- Company pension scheme
How to Apply:
Please send your CV with a covering note to email@example.com explaining why you think you’d be a mighty addition to our team.