Kallo Mini Veggie Cakes
NPD Food Launch
Launching a new, innovative mini format.
From snacks packed full of flavour to organic stocks and gravies, Kallo’s creations are made with good, honest, and natural ingredients.
In March 2022, the brand launched its veggie cakes in a new, innovative mini format, to tap into the booming demand for nutritious snacks that deliver on taste whilst on the go.
- Champion Kallo Mini Veggie Cakes as the snack that ‘makes crisps jealous’
- Secure coverage across top tier trade and consumer media
- Enlist influencers to shout about Mini Veggie Cakes’ unique snacking creds
Not only do Kallo’s Mini Veggie Cakes ‘make crisps jealous’, but a TikToker officially dubbed its Beetroot & Balsamic flavour ‘the adult version of Pickled Onion Monster Munch’ to over one million viewers.
With a viral endorsement in the bank, we leveraged the social buzz and seeded Mini Veggie Cakes to snack-loving influencers for a raft of positive reviews. Through paid and organic partners, we built a bank of authentic content for earned, owned and shared media channels.
With noise breaking online, we ran our newsroom in tandem, landing mass coverage in trade, food and lifestyle press.
- 84 items of press coverage, total reach 340m online, 3.7m print
- Key national hits: Daily Mail, Mail online, Metro, Daily Express, Heart, Bella, Pick Me Up
- 24 items of influencer content, combined followers 73.2k, 660 engagements