The shortlist for the 2019 CIPR South of England and Channel Islands PRide Awards has been officially announced – and Highlight is delighted to have been shortlisted in six categories, including overall ‘Outstanding Public Relations Consultancy’.
Highlight’s success in the shortlist comes as the agency celebrates its 20th anniversary this year, helping family and lifestyle brands, food and drink firms, and pioneering businesses to stand out from the crowd.
As well as being in the running for the highly covered Outstanding PR Consultancy award, Highlight’s proactive and strategic PR, social media and content marketing campaigns for Miffy, Sylvanian Families and Minerva’s Owls of Bath in the last 12 months have led to Highlight being finalists for five further award categories:
- Integrated Campaign – Miffy: Colour Your World
- Regional Campaign of the Year – Minerva’s Owls of Bath
- Not-for-Profit Campaign – Minerva’s Owls of Bath
- Best Use of Social Media – Sylvanian Families: Driving Growth in a Challenging Market
- Arts, Culture or Sports Campaign – Minerva’s Owls of Bath
The CIPR PRide Awards recognise outstanding work delivered for clients across the UK. The results will be announced on Friday 8th November at an exclusive awards ceremony being held in Bristol.
Image © Steve Pope – Fotowales